Located in a whisper quiet location in one of Brisbane’s most desirable suburbs, this solid four bedroom post war home offer buyers a large range of options all located in a suburb that continues to see capital growth. Consisting of four sizable bedrooms, this original but very solid home is surrounded by new and renovated properties just minutes to Marist Ashgrove, Oakleigh State School and Mt St Michael’s college while being only 7 kilometres to the CBD.
The home itself features:
– Hardwood timber flooring through-out, an ensuited master bedroom and multiple living areas both indoor and outdoor.
– Neat and tidy kitchen and bathrooms.
– Front and back decks taking advantage of the elevated position.
– Ample storage under the home with remote door all secure.
– Consisting of brick base and weatherboard.
The land component
– 660m2 of land.
– Dimensions are 17m Wide x 39.9 m Long (Approx.)
– Gentle slope to the street.
The options for the property:
– Option 1: Knock down and re-build on 660m of quality land surrounded by many new and renovated homes.
– Option 2: Renovate the home into your dream Ashgrove home.
– Option 3: Tidy up the home and rent out as a long-term investment property.
Number 12 Judith Street, Ashgrove is located in a whisper quiet location in a very centrally located position within walking distance to Oakleigh Park and within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College, Mount St Michaels College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr’s Primary School and Oakleigh State School. Ashgrove is a highly sort after suburb only 7 kilometres from the city centre with a mix of beautiful Queenslanders, renovated homes and new modern homes, making this the perfect location for families, professional couples or buyers looking for the low maintenance well maintained home.