Situated on a prime 683m2 block is this two-level post war home on an enviable corner block in central Salisbury close to absolutely everything this wonderful community has on offer for its residents.
With many original fixtures and fittings, this solid home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially, rent out and then move in down the track and restore or perhaps remove and build your dream home in one of Brisbane’s most popular suburbs, the choice is yours.
The leafy corner block is home to plenty of mature trees and shrubs, helping the home to remain cool in the hot summer months. Having double street access could be advantageous in the future should you wish to remove and rebuild your dream home.
Features at a glance:
• Original functional kitchen with good storage plus ceiling fan
• Tidy bathroom with shower over bath and oodles of storage
• Lounge area incorporated into multipurpose/rumpus room
• One bedroom towards entry of home with cooling ceiling fan
• Practical laundry with double concrete sink and private toilet
• Rear undercover patio area, outdoor BBQ, shed and carport
• Three bedrooms, two with ceiling fans and study off third
• Huge living with VJ panelling, high ceilings and ceiling fans
Salisbury is fast becoming the up-and-coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within close proximity to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Jubilee Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.