Plucked straight from the sixties, this original high set weatherboard has all the fundamentals for a new build or renovation project. Surrounded by acres and acres of parkland, with Seils Park and the Bank Street Reserve just across the road, the potential here is big – on the park, wide frontage and a big back yard.
North over the park, this easy level 607m2 block enjoys a 16.7m frontage in a family-focused setting close to shops, cafes and sought after local schools. Meticulously maintained by the same owners for nearly 50 years, the much-loved family home is untouched and ready for a new chapter.
– Easy level block with 16.7m frontage
– North facing across from acres of parkland
– Simple 1960’s high set weatherboard – live now, renovate or rebuild (STCA)
– Well-appointed kitchen & bathroom, original condition
– Three generous bedrooms, separate lounge & dining
– Ornate plaster ceilings, hardwood timber floorboards
– Ceilings fans throughout, AC split system in living
– Lock up garage, laundry & utility room below
– Level block & family friendly lawns
– 5km to Brisbane CBD
Situated in a whisper quiet pocket of peace with all the ingredients to guarantee great results, this parkside knock down is bursting with dream home potential. A charming home or exciting project, it is liveable as is with all the makings of your dream family home.