Rarely seen, this high-set one owner home presents in original condition and offers a buyer a fresh canvas to make it their own.
Located in a tightly held pocket of West End, within 10 minutes drive from the Townsville City, Castletown, Schools and our iconic “The Strand”, and a short walk to Garbutt Shopping Centre, it offers the convenience of living on the city fringe.
The high-set home features three bedrooms, an original bathroom and kitchen, lounge dining room and fourth room /study/ sewing room all set on a generous 989 “v” shaped allotment. The benefit of the allotment shape is the scope to build a shed with drive-through access from one side of the allotment to the other (dual street access).
– Original high-set tongue and groove high-set home
– One owner – same family for over 65 years
– Original timber floors
– Original kitchen and bathroom
– Large 989 m2 fully fenced allotment
– Allotment “V” shaped offering a corner dual street frontage
– An exceptional position on the city fringe
– within 5klm of quality junior and senior schools
– Moments to Castletown Shopping Precinct
– Walk to the Garbutt Shopping Centre (IGA), Post Office
– 10-minute drive to The Strand
– 10-minute drive to Queensland Country Stadium
“If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The web site may have filtered the property into a price bracket for web site functionality purposes”