On offer is a circa 1990, 2 storey Brick and weatherboard townhouse located in the Summer Fields complex.
• 2 Bedrooms with ceiling fans.
• 1 Bathroom with shower recess, bath, and separate toilet.
• U-shaped kitchen with sink, wall oven, dishwasher, pantry, and electric cooktop.
• 97 square meters living space with 20 sqm garage and 6 sqm outdoor courtyard area.
• Private covered balcony overlooking your courtyard.
• Combined living and dining area.
Southport contains the Gold Coast central business district and is a suburb which continues to grow. Ashmore State School, Aquinas College and Keebra Park State High School are the local schools in the area. Ashmore City Shopping Centre and Crestwood Plaza are both 5 mins away by car.
If you enjoy nature walks the Southport Reserve is close by or why not head on down to the Broadwater and relax with a day on the beach which is 11 mins by car.
There are a lot of positives about the property, do your own research and see you at the Auction.
** NO OFFERS CONSIDERED PRIOR TO PUBLIC AUCTION. **
As per legislation governed by the 2014 Property Occupations Act, we CANNOT disclose any price expectations for sales via public auction in Queensland.
Auction on-site – Auction Terms: 5% deposit by EFT, 42-day settlement